Park Yoga Girl
Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) 200
Yoga Therapy Classes
Park Yoga Classes
PYG’s Yoga Therapy courses are based on the yogic approach to stress management. As stress affects the whole body including physical muscles, internal organs, breathing patterns, mental and emotional states, PYG provides accessible and effective practices to reduce stress on each of these levels. PYG’s Yoga Therapy courses are custom designed to address the specific needs of each audience who will learn techniques that reduce stress in just a matter of minutes.
Benefits of Yoga Therapy
- Decrease in anxiety, fear, and depression
- Improvement in alignment & posture
- Increase in flexibility and movement
- Improvement in productivity, memory
- Increased concentration, creativity
- Ability to better deal with conflict
- Decrease in insomnia, panic
- More Energy
Park Yoga Classes
Practicing yoga outdoors gives us the chance to connect with nature and experience our lives in the present moment in a very profound way. The focus is for students to let go of the past and future and find peace and calmness in the present moment through movement, breath and concentration. Lead as a mindful, moving meditation through physical postures, breathing exercises, deep relaxation and meditation, students experience total body benefits for increased physical and mental health.
If you are a regular yogi looking for a meaningful practice, or a beginner just looking to release some stress, these classes are perfect for you.
What To Bring To Yoga In The Park
- Practice on a beach towel or yoga mat (or both)
- Wear sunscreen! (and sunglasses or a hat if they fit comfortably)
- Wear layers as it can get windy
- Bring bottles of drinking water to stay hydrated
There are no upcoming events.